Nutritional Facts of Rooibos Tea makes it the most loveable drink around the globe with Germany its top producer. This mesmerizing adore and mild-flavored tea is very much admired by all age groups due to its nutritional stuffed leaves. Its ability to keep iron levels stable is highly beneficial for anemia patients and women going through pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Since this organic tea is produced without fertilizers so it has no side effects. Rooibos Tea is not highly oxidized like black tea because of which it has a very low caffeine content making it highly human friendly. It has a very low sugar content which helps to control sugar levels in the blood and also helps to control diabetes type 2. Rooibos Tea has a very low oxalic acid content which helps kidney stone patients to get rid of kidney stones. Unlike other teas with high caffeine content, it helps to keep on a normal body timetable. Its 50% more antioxidant content helps to eliminate almost all types of cancers and major heart problems.
Following is a detailed account of Nutritional Facts of Rooibos Tea:
- Rooibos Tea contains 0.07 mg of iron which helps to supply adequate amount of oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Rooibos Tea contains 0.22 mg of Fluoride which keep bones and teeth in a healthy shape.
- Rooibos Tea contains 1.09 mg of alcium which is also helpful to keep teeth and bones strong.
- Rooibos Tea contains 7.12 mg of Potassium which is necessary to keep brain, neural functions, and other digestive functions on track.
- Rooibos Tea contains 0.04 mg of Manganese which is essentila to develop new bones in growing children.
- Rooibos Tea contains 1.57 mg of Magnesium which is necessary to keep all the neural activity on track.
- Rooibos Tea contains 0.04 mg of Zinc which is necessary to keep skin healthy.
- Rooibos Tea contains 6.16 mg of Sodium which is helpful to keep acidity balance in the body.
- Rooibos Tea contains 0.07 mg of Copper which is necessary to keep Digestive tract in order.